Your privacy is important to us and we attach great importance to it, that is why we wish to express the maximum commitment to the protection of the personal data of our Users. We have implemented the necessary technical and organizational measures indicated by the data protection regulations to ensure the confidentiality of your data, in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation approved by the European Union (RGPD) and Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December (LOPDGDD). However, we cannot assume any responsibility for damages derived from alterations that third parties may cause in the User's computer systems, electronic documents or files.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT?
We inform you that your personal data will be processed by METRÓPOLIS CAFÉ, with address at C / Horno de San Gil, 2, - 19002 GUADALAJARA (Guadalajara) ,, e-mail email@example.com
WHAT ARE THE PURPOSES OF THE TREATMENT?
1.- To access some of our services, and in order to answer your questions or send you information related to your request, it may be necessary for us to obtain information from you, in which case, we will ask you to voluntarily provide it to us. express. You should only send us the data of which you are the owner, or of third parties, if you are your legal representative or have obtained your unequivocal consent.
2. Comply with our contractual obligations in the event that you have decided to purchase any of our products and / or services, as well as carry out the administrative, fiscal and accounting management derived from the work we have carried out.
3. Whenever you wish, we can periodically send you commercial information about our products and / or services, including newsletters, or information from third parties with whom we maintain commercial collaborations. If you have had a contractual relationship with us, we may also send you commercial communications.
4. Management of publications on social networks and our website, in the event that you decide to become a follower on our social network pages, or have given your consent for your data to be published on them or on our website. You consent that your personal data be treated in the way that each of these social networks allow it depending on their technique, as well as their own terms and conditions, and will not be used for purposes other than those
provided by the social networks themselves and within the platform and / or environment thereof. In the following links you can expand the information:
You also consent to our access to the data contained in your profile, that we can send you commercial communications through the internal messaging of the social network, and that an event created by us may appear published on your wall, (in the case of facebook ) or in other main sections of other social networks. You can stop following us on our social networks using the tools that they provide. We inform any interested party whose personal data may appear on the social networks whose profile we have open, the possibility of exercising their rights as specified in the section RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES.
5. Participate in the possible personnel selection processes that we could carry out in the event that you send us your curriculum vitae.
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION OF THE TREATMENT?
1. Consent of the interested party in the purpose no. 1 (answer your questions or send you information related to your request), which you grant us at the time you send us a query.
2. Execution of the contract signed in purpose No. 2 (contractual obligations for the acquisition of products and / or services), under the conditions indicated in the contract that we could formalize, as well as comply with the tax legal obligations derived from the contract.
3. Consent of the interested party in purpose no. 3 (periodic commercial information), which you grant us when accepting the sending of commercial communications, or, legitimate interest in the event that you have maintained a contractual relationship with us.
5. Consent of the interested party in purpose No. 5 (personnel selection processes), which you grant us when you send us your resume, either through paper or electronic forms where you specifically give your consent. If you send us your curriculum by e-mail, we consider that you are allowing us to process it, so that if we believe it appropriate to keep it, we will reply to you by that same means of our data protection policy.
WHAT ARE THE DATA CONSERVATION CRITERIA?
We will keep the data during the period of prescription of legal obligations, and in the meantime there continues to be an interest in maintaining relations by both parties, so that we will proceed to delete them when it is no longer necessary to achieve the purposes that would have justified the treatment of the same.
The CVs received will be destroyed if they were discarded from the possible selection processes that we could carry out, keeping them for a maximum period of one year.
Period of conservation of your data for sending commercial communications:
- If you have expressly authorized us, we will keep your data until you decide to withdraw your consent.
- If you have maintained a contractual relationship with us and we send you commercial communications, we will keep your data until you decide to oppose such treatment.
HOW SHOULD I UPDATE MY PERSONAL DATA?
The User guarantees that the personal data provided to us through this website are true, correct, current and complete. The User must notify us of any modification or update thereof, by sending a communication to the postal or electronic addresses indicated in the section Where can you exercise your rights?
WHAT ARE THE RECIPIENTS OF THE INFORMATION?
We will not transfer information to third parties except legal obligation and those necessary to provide the services, or in the event that you give your express and unequivocal consent.
ARE THERE INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS?
We inform you that, when using the services of some social networks, such as Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, LinkedIn, or Instagram,
can produce International Transfers of data outside the EU in countries such as the United States, which do not enjoy the
adequate data protection, although nevertheless these companies are included within the framework of Privacy Shield
(Privacy Shield) that allows European citizens to process data. These social networks and their partners operate at
Facebook and Instagram adhere to the Privacy Shield framework: More information: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacyshield
Twitter is adhered to the Privacy Shield framework: More information: https://twitter.com/es/privacy
Youtube is adhered to the Privacy Shield framework: More information: https://policies.google.com/privacy/frameworks?hl=es&gl=es
Linkedin is adhered to the Privacy Shield framework: More information
Take this information into account if you allow us to publish some of your data on social networks where we have an open profile.
WHAT RIGHTS DO THE INTERESTED PARTIES HAVE?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether or not we are treating personal data that concerns them.
Interested persons have the right to whether to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. .
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may oppose the
treatment of your data. In this case, we will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
They will also have the right to withdraw their consent to the processing of their data at any time when the basis that legitimizes it is the obtaining of the interested party's own consent.
They may file a claim with the competent Data Protection Control Authority, such as the Agency
Spanish Data Protection, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights or believe that the data processing is not adequate with current legislation.
WHERE CAN YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS?
By written communication addressed to METROPOLIS CAFE c / Horno de San gil 2 ,, - 19002 GUADALAJARA (Guadalajara) or, by sending an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org , identifying yourself and specifying your request by providing a photocopy of your DNI or equivalent document.
In commercial communications including newsletters, you may revoke the consent granted by sending an email to our address email@example.com indicating in the message the phrase " Unsubscribe from the Communications Service", or by clicking on the unsubscribe link if it is indicated in the mail message.
That in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on personal data protection, the CONTROLLER is complying with all the provisions of the GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (RGPD) for the treatment of personal data under its responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in article 5, for which they are treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and adequate, pertinent and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
The CONTROLLER guarantees that he has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the RGPD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of the Users and has communicated the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.
ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT
The user declares that he has been informed about our data protection policy and consents to its treatment for the purposes expressed above. It is noted that some of the services provided on the Web may have particular conditions, in which case users will be duly informed.
Document date: 06/09/2020